• windproof gloves
• UV protection sun cream
• Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
• UV protection sunglasses
• Portable head torch and spare batteries.
• Chap Stick for dry lips
• Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts
• Long sleeve cotton t-shirt
• Windproof jacket/windbreaker
• Lightweight rain jacket.
• Fleece jacket or pullover
• Down vest and/or jacket
• Long leg light weight zip off trekking pants.
• Thermal bottoms
• Hiking shorts
• Fleece or wool pants
• Waterproof shell pants
• Lightweight hiking boots
• Lightweight rubber shoes/sandals
• Hiking socks
|Other Required Accessories
• Quick dry towel
• Thin rope for drying clothes
• Couple of Karabiners
• Washing powder
• Water purification tablets or drops
• Soap, facecloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, nail cutter, tree oil and a small water proof bag to carry them in.
• Water bottles
• First Aid Kit containing antiseptic cream bites/burn cream, plasters, small bandage, and paracetamol.
• Wallet and small change
• Some ordinary bags to keep dirty laundry or other
• Tissue paper, small handy pack will do for emergency toilet breaks
• Route map
• Day bag Pack to carry your luggage’s during the trek
• Trekking Poles
• Sleeping bag rated to below zero degrees
for more clearirty view the following link below