- windproof gloves
- UV protection sun cream
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- UV protection sunglasses
- Portable head torch and spare batteries.
- Chap Stick for dry lips
- Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts
- Long sleeve cotton t-shirt
- Windproof jacket/windbreaker
- Lightweight rain jacket.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Down vest and/or jacket
- Long leg light weight zip off trekking pants.
- Thermal bottoms
- Hiking shorts
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof shell pants
- Lightweight hiking boots
- Lightweight rubber shoes/sandals
- Hiking socks
Other Required Accessories
- Quick dry towel
- Thin rope for drying clothes
- Couple of Karabiners
- Washing powder
- Water purification tablets or drops
- Soap, facecloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, nail cutter, tree oil and a small water proof bag to carry them in.
- Water bottles
- First Aid Kit containing antiseptic cream bites/burn cream, plasters, small bandage, and paracetamol.
- Wallet and small change
- Some ordinary bags to keep dirty laundry or other
- Tissue paper, small handy pack will do for emergency toilet breaks
- Route map
- Day bag Pack to carry your luggage’s during the trek
- Trekking Poles
- Sleeping bag rated to below zero degrees for more clearirty view the following link below