We traveled with Gopal more than 2 weeks in diffrent parts of Nepal. The itinerary he arranged for us were perfect includes historical sightseeing, virgin nature surfing and lodging Chitwan national parks, trekking in Annapourna region and flight around Everest Mount.
He and his staff are responsible, efficient, experienced and... Read More
Date & Price
Phaplu to Mera peak(6500m) climbing is the highest permitted trekking peak of Khumbu(Everest) region of the Nepal. It is for those travelers and adventurous who do not want to take the risk during their climbing. It could be the suitable program for to achieve a goal & to climb the Mera peak. There are many other summits among them; it is the best summit for those mountain climbers who do not have vast knowledge in the mountaineering.
During your trip, it offers us exotic scenic view of Kangchenjunga, Makalu, Chamlang and Baruntse in the east as well as the views of the peaks of Ama Dablam,Cho-Oyu and Kangtega to the west. Where you could be able to view the panoramic view of the Everest and unclimbed south face of Lhotse,Nuptse ridge.
Phaplu to Mera peak itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1,310m.Welcome Program by Himalayan Nepal Trek staff and direct transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu with Bed & Break plan.
Day 02: Fly to Phaplu and trek to Taksindu 2931m 5 hours stay at Lodge
Day 03: Trek to Kharikhola 2370m 6/7 hours stay at Lodge
Day 04: Trek to Pangkongma 2846m 5/6 hours stay at Lodge
Day 05: Trek to Thuli kharka approximately 4800m 5/6 hours stay at tent
Day 06: Trek to Zartrwa 4610m 4 hours stay at Teahouse
Day 07: Trek to kothe 4180m 6/7 hours stay at Teahouse
Day 08: Trek to Thangnak 4,356m 6/7 hour and overnight camp/ Lodge
Day 09: Trek to Khare 4,659m 5/6 hours and over night Camp/ Lodge
Day 10: Rest day for acclimatization and preparation climbing overnight at Camp/ Lodge
Day 11: Trek to Mera base camp 5,400m 5 hours and overnight Camp.
Day 12: Climb to high camp 5,650m 3/4 hours and overnight Camp.
Day 13 : Cilmb to Mera center 6,500m.summit and back to Khare 8/10 hours and overnight same Camp/ Lodge Today is challenging day due to summit.
Day 14: Reserved Day encase of bad weather
Day 15: Trek Down to Kote 4,180m 5/6 hours overnight at camp/ Lodge
Day 16: Trek Down to Zartrwa 4610m overnight at Camp/ Lodge.
Day 17: Trek Down to Lukla 2,840m overnight at Camp/ Lodge
Day 18: Fly Back to kathmandu1,310m, direct transfer to Hotel on BB plan.
Day 19: free day in Kathmandu.& evening together farewell dinner with Typical Nepali Culture
Day 20: Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
- Airport pick up & drop.
- 4 Night hotel Kathmandu on bed breakfast with hot and cold shower
- Mera Peak climbing permit fees.
- Sagarmatha National Park and Baruntse National Park entrance fees.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) permit fees.
- Food and fuel during the trip period (full board breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee seasonal fresh fruits
- All guesthouse and tented camp accommodation during the trekking and climbing period; North Face, Salewa, Mountain Hardware or similar tented camp for each member, staffs, climbing Sherpa.
- One high altitude-climbing leader (Sherpa guide) licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), who also assist you whilst on climbing and summit attempt as well as will carry food and gears to high camps.
- Porters to and from base camp (carry food, tents, trekkers’ luggage, equipment).
- Equipment allowances and wages for the climbing guide. Trekking guide, porters
- Insurance for the climbing Sherpa guide and porters
- Group climbing equipment such as necessary ropes, ice screws, snow bars, harness, carbine, eight figures etc.
- All equipment
- All Domestic airfares Kathmandu -Phaplu – Lukla-Kathmandu guest + Guide
- All necessary ground transportation
- All government paper works and procedures, applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulation.
- First aid medical kit, Himalayan Nepal Trek duffel bag for trekking and area map
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks,phone and Laundry.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects. we Advice you to take out personal Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Any entry fee temple, monastery, museum etc.
Member personal equipment’s
S/No Particular quantities:
- Summit shoe (1)
- Down suits (dangri) (1)
- Walking shoe(1)
- Crampon (1)
- Normal gloves (2)
- Summit Snow goggles (1)
- Summit Glove (Mitten) (1)
- Ice axe (1)
- Carabineers (normal) (3)
- Glacier glasses (1)
- Harness (1)
- jumer (1)
- Climbing bag (40 lit) (1)
- Headlamp (Icon or Spot) (1)
- Helmet (1)
- Sleeping bag (-40C) (1)
- Summit socks (2)
- Down filled Mattress (1)
- Normal socks (3)
- Down jacket (1)
- Down trouser (1)
- Gore-tex jacket (1)
- Gore-tex trouser (1)
- 8 finger / descender (1)
- Water bottle normal 1(1)
- Base layer (woolen) (2) (set)
- Fleece jacket (1)
- Fleece trouser (1)
- Fleece liner gloves (3)
- Balaclava (wind stopper) (1)
- Screw Gate Carabineer (1)
- Thermos bottle (1) Climbing Gears
- Ice crews
- EPI gas
- Rock piton
- Snow bars
- Summit rope
- Quick Draws
- Ice hammer / adge (set)
- High tent
- Cooking pot
- Snow shovel
- Member high food
- Carabineers (normal)
- Mask & regulator
- Fix rope
Duration: 20 days Accomodation: camp/lodge/tea house/tent Altitude Height : 6500 M. Seasons : March to May and September to November Type: Classic + adventureActivities : peak climbing and trekking No. of Pax : 2 to aboveMaximum Access : 25 -30 kg per porter Starts From : Phaplu Ends at : Lukla
It offers exotic scenic view of the of Kangchenjunga, Makalu, Chamlang and Baruntse as well as the peaks of Ama Dablam,Cho-Oyu and Kangtega etc.
- Suitable program for non-mountaineering climbers