We traveled with Gopal more than 2 weeks in diffrent parts of Nepal. The itinerary he arranged for us were perfect includes historical sightseeing, virgin nature surfing and lodging Chitwan national parks, trekking in Annapourna region and flight around Everest Mount.
He and his staff are responsible, efficient, experienced and... Read More
Date & Price
Mt. Yubra Himal (6035m) Peak Climbing
It is an amazing trekking peak located in Langtang region of the Nepal. For this route climbing permit issued since 2002 & and is listed as group “A” climbing peak by mountaineering association Nepal.
The peak approached as a barely climbing peak among the other peak, which offers us admirable opportunities to explore hidden Himalayan phenomena in less teeming area.
During your trip, you will follow the one of the popular trekking trail to Langtang region than head along with the alien trial up Kyangjin Gompa & then heads to the base camp of Yubra Himal. Where you will camp for acclimatization and prepare for the summit. This trial is delightful for which offers us majestic views of great Himalayan peaks of Langtang region including Mt. Lantang Lirung, Mt. Dorje Lakpa, Mt. Ganesh, Mt. Langshisha Ri, Mt. Naya Kanga, Mt. Shishapangma etc. where you could be able to observe and explore the Tamang culture, amazing Himalayan landscapes, thundering rivers; Langtang river being one of them, yak pastures, Roaring torrents,verdant meadows, lush forests, and glaciated lakes.
Being technically challenging and captivating climbing peak it is for those climbers who shoot for the adventurous task with so much pleasure and thrill elements. Therefore, you should have proper physical fitness, knowledge and experience in mountaineering to commence on this adventurous trip
Yubra Himal peak climbing itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival TIA (1310m) welcomes by Himalyan Nepal Trek staff the transfer to hotel on BB plan.
Day 02: Kathmandu tours and preparation for Yubra Himal climbing.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi(1450m) & stay at lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel(1248m) & stay at lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Ghore Tabela.
Day 06: Trek from Gore Tabela to Langtang valley (3548m) & stay at lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gomba(3800m) & stay at lodge.
Day 08: Rest day at Kyanjin Gomba for Acclimatization & stay at lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Kyanjin Gomba to Yubra Himal Base camp 4900m.
Day 10: Rest day at Yubra Himal base camp for Acclimatization.
Day 11: Trek from Base camp to high camp I 5500m.
Day 12: Trek from high camp I to to high camp II (5700m).
Day 13: Summit the Yubra Himal 6035m and back to Camp I.
Day 14: Trek back from camp I to base camp.
Day 15: Trek from Base camp to Kyanjin Gomba.
Day 16: Trek from Kyanjin gomba to Langtang valley.
Day 17: Trek from Langtang valley to Lama Hotel.
Day 18: Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabru Besi.
Day 19: Drive to Kathmandu, evening farewell dinner & stay at star label hotel on BB plan.
Day 20: Final departure!
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 Nights twin sharing with breakfast
- Full day guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Domestic flights and airport taxes
- All required personal and group-climbing equipment’s / gears
- Insurance of all staff including porters
- All meals and accommodation during the trekking and climbing period
- Experienced trekking & climbing guide trained by gov. of Nepal
- Highly experienced Sherpa, cook, porter and other support staffs
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, medical kit etc
- High quality peak climbing camping equipment’s
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Peak climbing permit, governmental procedure and local taxes
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant
- Visa fees/ international airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal climbing equipment’s/gears and clothing
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Climbing food and excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses phone calls, bar bills, extra porters etc
- Tips for guides, porters and driver
- All others expenses not mentioned on price include section
Member personal equipment’s
S/No Particular quantities:
- Summit shoe (1)
- Down suits (dangri) (1)
- Walking shoe(1)
- Crampon (1)
- Normal gloves (2)
- Summit Snow goggles (1)
- Summit Glove (Mitten) (1)
- Ice axe (1)
- Carabineers (normal) (3)
- Glacier glasses (1)
- Harness (1)
- jumer (1)
- Climbing bag (40 lit) (1)
- Headlamp (Icon or Spot) (1)
- Helmet (1)
- Sleeping bag (-40C) (1)
- Summit socks (2)
- Down filled Mattress (1)
- Normal socks (3)
- Down jacket (1)
- Down trouser (1)
- Gore-tex jacket (1)
- Gore-tex trouser (1)
- 8 finger / descender (1)
- Water bottle normal 1(1)
- Base layer (woolen) (2) (set)
- Fleece jacket (1)
- Fleece trouser (1)
- Fleece liner gloves (3)
- Balaclava (wind stopper) (1)
- Screw Gate Carabineer (1)
- Thermos bottle (1)
- Ice crews
- EPI gas
- Rock piton
- Snow bars
- Summit rope
- Quick Draws
- Ice hammer / adge (set)
- High tent
- Cooking pot
- Snow shovel
- Member high food
- Carabineers (normal)
- Mask & regulator
- Fix rope
Duration: 20 days Accomodation: Lodge and camping Altitude Height : 6035 M. Seasons : Sept to Dec, March to May Type: StrenuousActivities : Trekking and Climbing No. of Pax : 2 to aboveMaximum Access : 25 30 kg per porter Starts From : Kathamndu-Sybrubensi Ends at : Sybrubensi-Kathmandu
-It offers us admirable opportunities to explore hidden Himalayan phenomena in less teeming area.
-Best destinations to observe and explore the Tamang culture, amazing Himalayan landscapes, thundering rivers; Langtang river being one of them, yak pastures, Roaring torrents, verdant meadows, lush forests, and glaciated lakes