Manaslu Expedition ranked in the 8th highest mountain in the global. Annapurna is situated forty miles east and surrenders the long Gorkha gross.long folds of the mountains and the ice floes valley offers satisfactory approaches from any direction, peak that rock pile just above its surrounding land, and its dominant features can seen from a far. Manaslu Expedition was previously known as Kutan ‘tang’ belongs to the Tibetan word for flat place, its means representing the mountain's typical climax. Sanskrit word Manasa which means Mountain of spirit, has been later changed and translated to Manaslu
T.Imanishi and Gyalzen Norbu are the first ascent. (Japanese’s expedition) attempted Manaslu Expedition in 1956 .Charlie Mace was the first American ascent. There are more then half dozen comfortable routes toward the mountain. The south face of the mountain can be judge quit hardest in a climbing history .Records shown in 2003 only 240 successful ascents and 52 fatalities ,shaping it’s the very dangerous 8000m peak beside k2,Nanga parbat, Annapurna
Day 01: Arrival TIA Kathmandu 1,310m, welcome by Himalayan Nepal Trek staff than transfer to hotel briefing stay at hotel on BB plan
Day 02: Preparation for expedition & briefing stay at hotel on BB plan
Day 03: Drive by Bus Kathmandu to Arughat stay at Tent.
Day 04: Trek to Soti Khola stay at tent.
Day 05: Trek to Machha Khola stay at tent.
Day 06: Trek to Jagat stay at tent.
Day 07: Trek to Dyang stay at tent.
Day 08: Trek to Namrung stay at tent.
Day 09: Trek to Sama Gaon stay at tent.
Day 10: Sama Gaon – Rest Day for acclimatization stay at tent.
Day 11: Trek to Manaslu Base Camp stay at tent.
Day 12: Base Camp Set up & prepare for climbing overnight at tent.
Day 13: to 36 Climbing period of Manaslu Expedition stay at tent.
Day 37: Manaslu BC to Sama Gaon stay at tent.
Day 38: Trek to Dharamsala stay at tent.
Day 39: Trek to Bhimthang via Larke pass stay at tent.
Day 40: Trek to Tilje stay at tent.
Day 41: Trek to Syagy stay at tent.
Day 42: Drive to Kathmandu stay at hotel on BB plan.
Day 43: Kathmandu, Evening farewell dinner party in Nepali typical restaurant stay at hotel on BB plan
Day 44: Departure!!! Good bye last moment for your destination
- Arrival Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Hotel In Kathmandu :4 nights in Katmandu 5 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
- Member transportation : Kathmandu-Arughat-Kathmandu (by jeep)
- Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and staff member Kathmandu-Arughat(by bus) –Base camp(by Porters)- Arughat(by porters)- Kathmandu(by bus)
- Permit: Manaslu expedition permit, National park & TIMS permit.
- Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
- Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
- Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary, accommodation.
- Base Camp Staff: Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
- Porter: Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepali staffs & porter’s daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
- Insurance: All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
- Member Luggage: 60 Kg per member for personal baggage
- Base Tent: VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
- Base equipment: Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gear
- Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
- Light: 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
- Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
- Base camp services
- Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 02 oxygen bottle for each member and 01 oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa
- Mask & Regulator : 1 Set of top Out mask for each member and high altitude Sherpa
- Permit: Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of Member
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Climbing Bonus UINSERT:CONTENT:ENDnbsp; High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude Sherpa, high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3)
- Full Board Service
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more then 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
- Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
- Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips: Sherpa Summit bonus US$1000, please calculate some tips
- Rescue Evacuation: Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses