We traveled with Gopal more than 2 weeks in diffrent parts of Nepal. The itinerary he arranged for us were perfect includes historical sightseeing, virgin nature surfing and lodging Chitwan national parks, trekking in Annapourna region and flight around Everest Mount.
He and his staff are responsible, efficient, experienced and... Read More
Date & Price
Lobuche peak(6119m) climbing is one of the good-looking summits, which has two summits i.e. Lobuche East (6119m) and Lobuche West (6145m). Which can be seen from Pheriche Lobuche east peak is the tough trekking peaks & its completely commercially group attempt while Lobuche west is the main peak. The average acclivity climb is not arduous while having an area of confusing scorch, which requires two axes but sometimes its ridge of route become easy to climb.
Its climbing route goes through the Everest base camp trek and departure from Pheriche to Dughla. Base camp will arrange 4,950m by a lake in a rocky arch at the base of the south-west face of glaciated. From the top of the Lobuche peaks it provides the best views of the Amadablam(6856m), Kantega peak(6685m),Thamserku(6648m),Cholaste(6335m) and Tawache peak(6367m) etc .
Lobuche Peak Itinerary 20Days
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival TIA (1310m) welcome by Himalayan Nepal Trek staff Transfer to hotel briefing stay at hotel on BB plan
Day 02: Kathmandu- Lukla (2828m) Flight 35min, Trek to Phakding (2610m) 3 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 5 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 04: Acclimatization Day in Namche Bazaar hike to Everest view point 3880m back to Namche (3440m) stay at Lodge
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m) 5/6 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m) 5/6 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche (4930m) 5 hrs sat at Lodge
Day 08: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5357m), back to Gorakshep (5160m) stay at Lodge
Day 09: Early morning hike to Kalapattar (5555m) 2 ½ hrs see incredible view of mount Everest, Nuptse, Chho- you, Amadoblam, Khumbu glacier, many others then trek down to Lobuche (4950 m) 4/5 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 10 :Another Acclimatization day at Lobuche Base Camp(4950 m) stay at tent
Day 11: Make Lobuche High Camp (5400 m) stay at tent
Day 12: Acclimatization stay at tent Lobuche High Camp(5400 m)
Day 13: Summit Lobuche Peak (6119 m) & Back to Lobuche Base camp(4950 m) stay at tent
Day 14: Lobuche Base camp – Dingboche (4410m) stay at Lodge
Day 15: Dingoche (4410m) – Tenggboche (3867m) 4/5 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 16: Tengboche (3867m) – Namche (3440m) 5/6 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 17: Namche (3440m) – Lukla (2828m) 6/7 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu stay at star label hotel on BB plan
Day 19: Sightseeing in Kathmandu (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath temple, Pashupatinth, Boudhanath), evening culture show with Nepali dinner,stay at star label hotel on BB plan
Day 20: Final departure!!! Transfer to airport.
• 4times Airport picks up and transfers to hotel
• 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing room with breakfast
• City Sightseeing in Kathmandu with cultural guide by private vehicles
• Flight Ticket Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu guest + Guide
• Island peak climbing permit /National park entry permit.
• (TIMS card) Trekker’s information Management System
• All accommodation in Tea houses lodge and tented camps as per the itinerary
• Three meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner tea or coffee) during the Treks
• English speaking climbing guide and porters services depending on group size base
• For all the staff including climbing guides: transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
• Necessary climbing equipment.
• All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes.
Guide and porter insurance
Climbing guide equipment
Climbing Equipment Fixed rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar
Guide and Porter Salary including their food and accommodation
• Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu except welcome & Farewell dinner & breakfast
• Personal climbing equipment.
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Thief or Damage and personal effects.
• Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, Phone and Laundry.
• Tips and Gratuities.
Member personal equipment’s
S/No Particular quantities:
- Summit shoe (1)
- Down suits (dangri) (1)
- Walking shoe(1)
- Crampon (1)
- Normal gloves (2)
- Summit Snow goggles (1)
- Summit Glove (Mitten) (1)
- Ice axe (1)
- Carabineers (normal) (3)
- Glacier glasses (1)
- Harness (1)
- jumer (1)
- Climbing bag (40 lit) (1)
- Headlamp (Icon or Spot) (1)
- Helmet (1)
- Sleeping bag (-40C) (1)
- Summit socks (2)
- Down filled Mattress (1)
- Normal socks (3)
- Down jacket (1)
- Down trouser (1)
- Gore-tex jacket (1)
- Gore-tex trouser (1)
- 8 finger / descender (1)
- Water bottle normal 1(1)
- Base layer (woolen) (2) (set)
- Fleece jacket (1)
- Fleece trouser (1)
- Fleece liner gloves (3)
- Balaclava (wind stopper) (1)
- Screw Gate Carabineer (1)
- Thermos bottle (1)
- Ice crews
- EPI gas
- Rock piton
- Snow bars
- Summit rope
- Quick Draws
- Ice hammer / adge (set)
- High tent
- Cooking pot
- Snow shovel
- Member high food
- Carabineers (normal)
- Mask & regulator
- Fix rope
Duration: 20 Days Accomodation: Camping and Tent Altitude Height : 6119 M. Seasons : Mid-September to Mid December and Mid-March to Mid-JunType: Classic and adventureActivities : Peak Climbing No. of Pax : 2 to aboveMaximum Access : 30 kg per porter Starts From : Lulka Ends at : Lukla
You can find two different summits i.e. Lobuche west and Lobuche east among them main peak is Lobuche west .It is a good-looking summit.