We traveled with Gopal more than 2 weeks in diffrent parts of Nepal. The itinerary he arranged for us were perfect includes historical sightseeing, virgin nature surfing and lodging Chitwan national parks, trekking in Annapourna region and flight around Everest Mount.
He and his staff are responsible, efficient, experienced and... Read More
Date & Price
Kusum kanguru peak (6367m).Nepal is the country where you could be able to observe and climb many peaks. Among them, Kusum Kanguru is technically challenging climbing peak in the Everest region. Being challengeable, it approved only for those climbers who have enough experienced in alpine mountaineering. It made up of ice as well as rock & it contains three summits of East Kusuma Kanguru (6358m), Main Kusum Kanguru (6367m) and smallest West Kusum Kanguru(5579m). Dudhkosi in south and Hinku valley in north site forms the border between these peaks.
Which offer you spectacular mountain view situated at Mahalangur range in Everest region at Solukhumbu ,Nepal. Where you could be able to catch incredible view of the world’s height Mount Everest, Thamserku, Lhotse, Nupste, Makalu, Khangtega, Amadablam etc.
For the explorer of the botanical terms like Rhododendron forest, pines, wild life as well as the flora and fauna, it could be another best destination. As well as you could be able to observe the typical life style of the Sherpa’s and their cultural, tradition etc.
Kusum Kangru peak climbing itinerary Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival TIA (1310m) welcomes by Himalayan Nepal Trek staff then transfer to hotel on BB plan.
Day 02: Kathmandu tours, preparation for Kusum Kanguru climbing.
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2340m) then trek to Chutanga.
Day 04: Rest day at Chutanga for Acclimatization.
Day 05: Trek from Chutanga to Tuli Kharka (4400m).
Day 06: Trek from Tuli Kharka to Tashing Ongma (3600m).
Day 07: Trek from Tashing Ongma to Tangnag (4350m).
Day 08: Rest day at Tangnag for Acclimatization.
Day 09: Trek from Tangnag to Kusum Khangru Base Camp (4360m).
Day 10: Trek from base camp to High camp I (5100m)
Day 11: Rest day at High camp I for Acclimatization.
Day 12: Climb High camp I (5100m) to Higher camp (5600m)
Day 13: Summit Kusum Khangru (6367m) and back to base camp.
Day 14: Trek from Kusum Khangru base camp Tashmg Ongma.
Day 15: Trek from Tashmg Ongma to Tuli Kharka.
Day 16: Trek from Tuli Kharka to Lukla.
Day 17: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, evening farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant & stay at star label hotel on BB plan.
Day 18: Departure on your final destination !!!
- All airports Pick up & drop.
- 3 Night's Hotel in Kathmandu.
- City Sightseeing in Kathmandu with cultural guide.
- Domestic Flight Ticket.
- Climbing permit.
- National Parke entry Permit fee.
- (TIMS card) Trekkers information Management System card.
- All land transportation above program.
- All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary.
- Three meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the Trekking.
- English speaking climbing guide, cook, Sherpa’s (assistance guide) staff and porters services depending on group size .
- For all the staff including climbing guides: transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide.
- Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, all kitchen gear/utensils if necessary.
- Fixed rope for climbing.
- All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Client’s insurance
- Personal expenses and all bar bills
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, - - Phone and Laundry.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, - - -- Loss Thief or Damage and personal effects
- Tips and Gratuities
- Temple, monastery and museum etc fee
Duration: 18 Days Altitude Height : 6367 M. Seasons : March to May and September to DecemberType: Difficult/Fairly Hard ADActivities : trekking and peak climbing No. of Pax : 2 to aboveMaximum Access : 25 kg per person Starts From : Lukla Ends at : Lukla
To observe and explorer spectacular mountain view situated at Mahalangur range in Everest region at Solukhumbu ,Nepal. Where you could be able to catch incredible view of the world’s height Mount Everest, Thamserku, Lhotse, Nupste, Makalu, Khangtega, Amadablam etc. view of Mt.Everest as well as the scenery view of fauna and flora. It could be the another best destinations where you can observe typical life style of Sherpa's as well as their culture and foods.