We traveled with Gopal more than 2 weeks in diffrent parts of Nepal. The itinerary he arranged for us were perfect includes historical sightseeing, virgin nature surfing and lodging Chitwan national parks, trekking in Annapourna region and flight around Everest Mount.
He and his staff are responsible, efficient, experienced and... Read More
Date & Price
Island Peak or Imja Tse peak (6,189m/20,305ft) is one of the popular peaks of the Everest region with a curious & extraordinarily glaciated that rises from the west face to the Lhotse Glacier. First of it was climbed by a British expedition team as training for the Everest expeditions in 1953. During your trip, we provide mountaineering training. Where you will get instruction from our climbing guides to make sure you have acquire the necessary climbing skills to scale the summit safely.
From the top of the Island peak, we will be able to see amazing panorama of massive Himalayas like Lhotse 8,501m, Middle Lhotse (8,410m) and Lhotse Shar (8,383m), Nuptse (7,879m), Makalu (8475m), Baruntse (7129m), Amadablam (6812m) etc.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival TIA (1310m) welcome by Himalayan Nepal Trek staff Transfer to hotel briefing stay at hotel on BB plan
Day 02: Kathmandu- Lukla Flight 35min, Trek to Phakding (2610m) 3 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 5 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 04: Acclimatization Day in Namche Bazaar hike to Everest view point 3880m (Khumjung Sherpa village) back to Namche stay at Lodge
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m) 5/6 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m) 5/6 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche (4930m) 5 hrs sat at Lodge
Day 08: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5357m), back to Gorakshep (5160m) stay at Lodge
Day 09: Early morning hike to Kalapattar (5555m) 2 ½ hrs see incredible view of mount Everest, Nuptse, Chho- you, Amadoblam, Khumbu glacier, many others then trek down to Lobuche 4/5 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 10:Terk to Dingboche (4410m) 5/6 hrs stay at lodge
Day 11: Trek to Chukung (4730m) 4/5 hrs stay at lodge
Day 12: Trek to Island peak base camp (5090m) 3/4 hrs stay tent
Day 13: Island peak climbling and summit on the top(6189m) 8/9 hrs back to base camp stay at overnight at tent.
Day 14: Trek to Dingboche (4410m) 5/6 hrs stay Lodge
Day 15: Trek to Monju (2835m) 5/6 hrs stay at Lodge.
Day 16Trek to Lukla (2840m) 4/5 hrs stay at lodge.
Day 17: Fly back to Kathmandu farewell dinner stay overnight at star label hotel on BB plan.
Day 18: Sightseeing at Kathmandu(Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath temple, Pashupatinth, Boudhanath), and shopping stay at star label hotel on BB plan
Day 19 :Depature!!!
• 4times Airport picks up and transfers to hotel
• 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing room with breakfast
• City Sightseeing in Kathmandu with cultural guide by private vehicles
• Flight Ticket Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu guest + Guide
• Island peak climbing permit /National park entry permit.
• (TIMS card) Trekker’s information Management System
• All accommodation in Tea houses lodge and tented camps as per the itinerary
• Three meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner tea or coffee) during the Treks
• English speaking climbing guide and porters services depending on group size base
• For all the staff including climbing guides: transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
• Necessary climbing equipment.
• All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes.
Climbing guide equipment
Climbing Equipment Fixed rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar
Guide and Porter Salary including their food and accommodation
• Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu except welcome & Farewell dinner & breakfast
• Personal climbing equipment.
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Thief or Damage and personal effects.
• Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, Phone and Laundry.
• Tips and Gratuities.
Duration: 19Days Accomodation: Lodge and tent Altitude Height : 6189 M. Seasons : October- November and March- April Type: Classic + adventureActivities : Trekking and Climbing No. of Pax : 2 to aboveMaximum Access : 30 kg per porter Starts From : Lukla Ends at : Lukla
You can enjoy the magnificent views of Mt. Everest & surrounding peaks from Kala Pathar. Island peak climbing will fulfill the dream of those climbers who are seeking the thrill of adventure and desire to broaden their experience towards the peak climbing and expeditions.