* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer.
* 3 Night's Hotel in Kathmandu
* Kathmandu city/sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Tented accommodation on sharing basis during the trek and climbing period.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter
for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
* All land transportation above program
* Domestic flight from Jomsom/Pokhara and airport tax.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Peak Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
* Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge.
* First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency equipments.
* All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes.
* Office Service charge.
* Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, strike etc.
* Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Thief or Damage and personal effects
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...