Cho Oyu is the six the sixth highest mountain in the world at 8188 meters (26,864 ft) above sea level. Cho Oyu means ‘Turquoise Goddess’ in Tibetan. The mountain is the westernmost major peak of the Khumbu sub-section of the Mahalangur Himalaya 20km west off Mount Everest. The mountain stands on the China Nepal border. Due to its proximity to this pass and the generally moderate slopes of the standard northwest ridge route, Cho Oyu is considered the easiest 8,000 meter peak to climb.Cho Oyu was first attempted in 1952 AD by an expedition organized and financed by the joint Himalayan Committee of Great Britain as preparation for an attempt on Mount Everest the following year. Similarly,on october 19, 1954, the north-west ridge was first climbed by Herbert Tichy, Joseph Jochler and Sherpa Pasang Dawa Lama of Austrian expedition. Until, 1978, this was the highest peak climbed without supplemental oxygen.
Day 01: Pick up at Tribhuvan International Aiport(TIA), transfer to hotel on B&B Plan
Day 02: Members Introduction, packing, pre-briefing, overnight hotel
Day 03: Final day for preparation and other formalities, overnight hotel
Day 04: Drive to China border Kadari (720 m),Border pass, drive to Zhangmu (1600 m, overnight at lodge
Day 05: Drive to Naylam (3700 m), overnight at hotlel.
Day 06: Acclimatization day, hike to hill near by.
Day 07: Drive to Tingri (4300 m),overnight at lodge
Day 08: Acclimatization day, hike to hill near by
Day 09: Drive to Chinese Base camp (5200 m), overnight at tent.
Day 10: Rest day at base camp
Day 11: Preparation for Advance base camp
Day 12: Trek to Middle camp (5300 m)
Day 13: Climbing Period starts
Day 34: Descending after summit
Day 35: Pack up equipment from ABC, descend to middle camp, drive to Tingri, overnight at lodge
Day 36: Drive to Zhangmu, six hours, overnight at lodge
Day 37: Drive to Kathmandu, border formalities.
Day 38: Leisure Day at Kathmandu
Day 39: Sighseeing tour, Farewell dinner
Day 40: Drop to Tribhuvan International Airport for departure
• All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport (by Non-A/C Vehicles) as per itinerary.
• Assistance at the International airport by Himalayan Nepal Trek representative while arriving and departing.
• 6 Nights accommodations at 4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
• One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Durbar Square).
• Local English-speaking Tour Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
• Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
• Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing member and Staff.
• All trekking and camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
• 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/ Lodge/ Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
• Per person 60kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 40kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mt. Everest.
• Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
• Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Everest along southeast ridge route.
• Nepalese Government Royalty;
• One Experienced, Trained, Government Licensed, and 03 Times Everest Summiteer Climbing/Expedition Guide (Sherpa) per client.
• All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and expedition.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
• Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator provided on requirement of guest with appropriate charge
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3. Ice fall charges and Gamow Bags.
• 7 Oxygen Bottles (24L) with mask and regulators (if requested by client)
• We provide Sherpa's tents, food for climbing, and insurance
• Free assistance service for Cargo clearance and Duties.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation, and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
• Himalayan Nepal Trek Special Gifts (T-shirt)
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner)
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars or any other food consumed beyond the prescribed breakfast, lunch and dinner, etc.
• Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phone And Internet expenses
• Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Camera/Video Fees or Trekking Gears
• Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
• Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the itinerary. Any extra distance traveled will be charged extra.
• Any additional staff other than specified.
• Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
• Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
• Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
• Walkie-talkies & Filming permit (if special camera).
• Personal climbing gears;
• Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
• Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
• Any other item not included in
• Airfare of international flights.
• Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
• Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary